TriDelta Systems is currently seeking Industrial Electrician.
– Min. of 3-5 years in the Industrial Electrical field.
– Must be able to work at heights and be able to climb ladders, stairways, and work from platforms.
– Moves, installs and adjusts fixtures, motors and other electrical / mechanical equipment.
– Connects power cables to equipment and installs grounding leads.
– Repairs, maintains, and installs minor and major electrical systems and fixtures.
– Meet all physical demands and pre-employeement conditions, which may include being able to life up to 50 pounds.
– Works from blueprints, drawings, sketches or layouts.
– Able to work in cable trays and pull cable.
– Able to bend conduit and install.
– Able to distinguish wire colors.
– Troubleshooting and repairs.
– Must be willing to travel.
– Must have own work tools.
– Pre-Employee drug screen.
– Ability to work independently; flexible working hours.
– Benefits Offered