Industrial Construction Management | 2015
TriDelta Systems is seeking an experienced Project Manager with comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of industrial construction specifically in food processing and plastics, but not limited to. Need at least 5 years experience as an Industrial Construction Project Manager. A proven track record of taking a project from conception to completion utilizing your ability as a team player to accomplish your objectives.
Project Manager’s job description: be the driving force internally who ensures projects are delivered on time, on target, and under budget.
· Work closely with Account Managers and Team Directors to accurately set up and oversee projects.
· Bidding of projects for preparation of pre-construction budget.
· Schedule resources, manage team workload, and prioritize / reprioritize tasks as needed.
· Assist in acquiring new projects.
· Maintain a good relationship with clients.
· Always be alert for safety issues and adherence to safety policies.
· Assist in maintaining a safe job site.
· Willingness and ability to implement directions quickly and correctly.
· Analyze completed projects to determine profitability and ideas for improvement.
· Maintain budget constraints during the pre-construction activities.
· Direct internal status meetings and produce recaps with corresponding Action Lists.
· Business Degree and 3+ years of project management experience; or minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial construction project management.
· Possess excellent leadership skills.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Proficient in MS Project.
· Conduct efficient and effective meetings.
· Have excellent computer and software skills, ability to multitask and work in a high paced environment. Need to be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Ability to accurately update budgets and make cost projections necessary to complete the project.
· Ability to perform an accurate take-off for a line item budget and for the purchase of material.
· Ability to prioritize deliverables and assignments in order to meet deadlines.