TriDelta Systems is seeking full-time combo pipefitters | welders for industrial fabrication and industrial construction. As a pipefitter you will be responsible for laying out, fabricating, assembling, installing, and maintaining piping and piping systems, fixtures, and equipment for food and beverage, steam, hot water, cooling, heating, lubricating, and industrial processing systems.
– MIG, TIG, and STICK welding
– Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods
– Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications, by using welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, and threading joint methods
– Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding
– Education – High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) Preferred
– Candidates must have a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training
– Welding certification preferred, but not required
– MIG, TIG, and STICK welding experience required
– Experience welding stainless steel required
– Solid knowledge and understanding of system operation, building plans and working drawings (Blueprints)
– Candidates must pass a Drug Screening
– Candidates must pass fitting / welding test (welding a coupon).